Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Welcome Spring

Spring brings a time of renewal, refreshment, rejuvenation.  
A special smell is in the air, starry nights and sunny days.  The daffodils and crocuses are beginning to bloom.  The pussy willow has already set seed and it's fuzzy, soft buds are beginning to fade.



As the days begin to grow longer, our days seem to get busier.  It's no different for Farmhouse Soaps.  As I continue to progress and contemplate the future of Farmhouse Soaps, I am excited to share that you may see some new branding and even possibly a new name for Farmhouse Soaps. 

While I love the name Farmhouse Soaps and it is where my handcrafted soap began - in my 1880's farmhouse kitchen, I see a bright and exciting future ahead.


I am planning the new seasonal scents for summer, fall and winter as well as a personal product line.  You will be seeing artisan bath salts, lip balms, body butters, salves, and gift sets.   As I plan and look to the future, incorporating more products for you to enjoy, I will also be attending more local events and a new website design.

As always, I lay these plans before God as He has abundantly blessed my personal and business life.  I always look to Him for guidance and wisdom.

Have a glorious day ahead as I leave you with this lovely poem, The Blessings of Spring,  by Deborah Ann.

There are many blessings,
that each new Spring brings
you can see it bloom about
and hear the song it sings.

With winters bleakness over,
and brighter days ahead
comes promises of new life
Springtime loves to spread.

As God unfolds the flowers,
and their buds begin to show
He gives to us the assurance
grace in our hearts will grow.

He sends us the robin’s song,
with the promise to provide
a shelter under His mighty wing
where in His love we can abide.

He melts the snowy covers,
and sends the refreshing rain
sprinkling us with His mercies
to heal winter’s ache and pain.

God’s given to all His Son,
to shed upon us a new light
and the real blessing of Spring . . .
is keeping Jesus in our sight!





No comments:

Post a Comment