Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sending Apologies, But Yet Oh-So Grateful!

Dear Friends,
Just a quick update on the Farmhouse Soaps inventory.


While I am down to just two varieties ~ Sandalwood Vanilla and Pure Castile ~ know that I have over 250 more bars curing as I type this.
I am been making over 20 bars of soaps (sometimes more) every day and the hard part is waiting.  I am looking to have my inventory up over 500 bars as we come into the fall and Holiday season.

When producing cold process soap - the curing time is at least 4 weeks.  While there are other methods of creating hand-crafted soap, I believe the cold process method provides you with the best possible bar of soap.
A bar that is completely safe to use, that is hard, that will last long and retains all the moisturizing qualities that hand-crafted soap should provide!

So, while I am so very grateful for all the recent orders, I am so sorry that my stock has run so low.

Although - I guess that's a good thing, as Farmhouse Soaps is becoming popular and I am happy that you are all loving the soaps you have purchased!

Thank you for your business, your patience, and your encouragement as Farmhouse Soaps continues to grow!


Coming later - a sneak peek at some of the new soaps.  Black Raspberry Sorbet - oh my goodness - it came out beautiful and smells SO good!
Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment